Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tooth #2 is Gone!

Lily lost her second tooth on Tuesday.  It had been bleeding and barely hanging on for a few days prior to falling out.   She showed it to me before school on Tuesday, and I just wanted to yank it out.  I HATE teeth, but it was soooo close to coming out and it wouldn't have taken much.  She came home from school and told me she could hardly eat her lunch because of her tooth, and then she was crying because she couldn't eat her snack at home.  I looked in her mouth again, and it was seriously barely hanging there.  By the time we had gone to get Avery and got back home it had fallen out on its own. 
 
She put it under her pillow when she went to bed, and she came downstairs the next morning holding a dollar and said, "just a buck." I think the tooth fairy spoiled her the first time by giving her five dollars.  Silly kid. 
 



"Just a Buck"

No comments: