Thursday, September 11, 2014

My BABY Started Preschool!

Little Avery Grace started preschool at the YMCA on September 2nd.  BOTH of my girls are in school...that means I have 2 mornings a week all to myself...what will I do?  I know what I will do...I will miss them and wish they were home with me! 
 
Avery is in the 3-4 year old preschool at the Armbrust YMCA.  It is where Lily went for two years.  It wasn't as hard for me sending her because we are there everyday and Avery knows the teachers and a lot of the kids there.  It helps that I know the staff and I'm familiar with the curriculum, etc.  Don't get me wrong, I still cried when Jason and I dropped her off on her first day.  Jason looked at me and said, "What?  No tears this time?!"  He was wrong...I just didn't look at him or talk to him because I was all choked up. 
 
The best part for Avery is that there are five other little kids from her daycare that are in her class.  Bad for the teachers, but good for Avery!  There are 30 kids this year, so they are doing things a little differently.  There are three teachers and they have divided the kids up into groups of ten based on their age.  Avery is in the middle group with her friends Eleni and Blake from daycare.  My niece, Presley, and two other daycare kids are in another group together.
 
She seems to being having a great time and she is excited to learn.  She tells me that she wants to be an artist when she grows up...go ahead little one...go ahead!
 
 1st Day of Preschool September 2nd, 2014
 
 So BIG!
My beautiful girls all ready for school!

 
 




All of the daycare kiddos!

Avery and Miss Michelle
 We are proud of you Avery Grace!
 

No comments: