I think Jason makes a pretty darn good daddy to his two little girls, and who knows...maybe next year he'll have a 3rd little princess contending for his lap!?! He'd like a little boy, I'm sure, but I know he'd love another little girl just as much as he loves the two he has today.
I worked the night before Father's Day, so Jason took the girls to church while I slept. We took Daddy to dinner that night at Longhorn Steakhouse and let him open his presents. We thought he might like a Fit Bit...he DID mention it ONCE, but he didn't think he needed one, so we had to return it. Fail on mom's part! He did enjoy his Snickers bars though! He not only brings joy to the girls, but he also puts a smile on my face when I see him and how he is with them. We may have our disagreements and arguments, but I know one thing for sure...he ROCKS at being a daddy!
Jason and Lily Rose 2008
Jason and Avery Grace 2010
Playing Barbies while we wait to be seated
LOVE




No comments:
Post a Comment