Monday, July 21, 2014

Omaha Storm Chasers Game...Nurse Appreciation Night

Back in May, the Omaha Storm Chaser's hosted Nurse Appreciation night.  Tickets were $3 off for nurses, and we had never been to Werner Park so we thought it would be a good time to take the girls.  I was surprised at how nice the stadium was...and very family/kid friendly.  There were some other nurses there that I work with, but most of our time was spent in the Kid Zone. 
 
There are several bounce houses, slides, playground, etc. for kids.  It is out in the outfield.  It was a beautiful night, and I would have loved to sit and watch the game, but we walked right by the Kid Zone when we walked in, so that was all the girls wanted to do.  We sat through 2 full innings and spent the next hour or so in the Kid Zone before calling it a night.  Avery climbed to the top of one of the slides, and got scared.  She wouldn't come down.  Lily had already gone down, and there was a long line.  One kind mom let Lily go to the front to help her get her little sister down.  The little turd got to the top, said "Hi Avery!" and slid right back down!!!  I had to crawl up and get her.






No comments: