Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Lily and I spent Mother's Day alone at home together just hanging out.  What more could I ask for right...she is the person who made me a mommy and the whole reason I am a mommy.  Jason had to work all day.  After Lily and I woke up from our...yes...OUR naps we went over to my mom and dad's house.  Lily played outside with Maddie, Bubba, and Pa Mike.  I'm going to be honest here...I did shed a few tears early in the day because I thought Jason just didn't care that it was Mother's Day.  I just I just had to be patient and wait for him to get home from work.  When he got home from work I got two nice cards from him and Lily and we went out to dinner.  Lily didn't have her usual afternoon nap so she was ready for bed by the time we got home from dinner.  Once she was in bed Jason and I snuggled up on the couch together and watched a movie we had rented...we don't get to do this often enough!  It was nice.

No comments: