Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Little Snow Bunny


Playing with Dad




We have been wanting to get Lily out in the snow to play, but it had been too bitterly cold out. It warmed up a tiny bit last week so we let her loose! First, she had to unwrap her new snow boots and snow pants that her Daddy had bought her for Christmas. Jason had already wrapped them and placed them under the tree. Lily didn't mind unwrapping some presents a little early! We got her all bundled up and she looked so darn cute. I love seeing kids bundled up so much that they can't even move. I remember those days when I was little. I also remember the worst part was having to go pee and getting all undressed and redressed! I never wanted to come back inside after playing in the snow, and I don't think Lily did either.

1 comment:

Anne said...

She looks sooo cute in her snowsuit!!