Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009...a little late

Kneifl Family
Lily sliding at the park.
Ma, Pa Mike, Lily and Mommy
Maddie and Lily
Lily and her Great Grandma Paces

I am just a tad late with this post...oh well. I worked the night before Thanksgiving and on Thanksgiving night, but we were still able to enjoy a nice meal at my mom and dad's house. We usually have my mom's entire side of the family over, but this year it was just my immediate family. Thanksgiving dinner was served at 1:00pm, but I slept in until 2:00 and went to eat at 3:00 and hung out until I had to leave for work. We had lots of good food and the guys got to watch lots of good football. Jason and I took Lily down to the park for a little while after dinner, but it was pretty cold out so we came back inside. That pretty much sums it up!

No comments: