Again, I have no pictures of this because I only had my phone, but the girls sang this one Sunday in November during the service. Each kid got a glow stick and waved it while they sang. It was pretty precious! Avery and Lily had been singing this around the house for weeks and they were both super excited to get to sing "on stage".
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine,
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine,
let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
Hide it under a bushel - NO!
I'm gonna let it shine.
Hide it under a bushel - NO!
I'm gonna let it shine,
Hide it under a bushel - NO!
I'm gonna let it shine, Let it shine,
let it shine, let it shine.
Don't let Satan blow it out.
I'm gonna let it shine.
Don't let Satan blow it out.
I'm gonna let it shine
Don't let Satan blow it out.
I'm gonna let it shine,
let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
Let it shine til Jesus comes.
I'm gonna let it shine.
Let it shine til Jesus comes.
I'm gonna let it shine,
Let it shine til Jesus comes.
I'm gonna let it shine.
let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine,
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine,
let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
No comments:
Post a Comment