Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Girls' Christmas Program

Family photo after the program

The girls had their Church Christmas program on Sunday, December 15th.  This is Lily's 3rd year and Avery's 2nd year.  They have been practicing during Wednesday night church for several weeks and they also practice during Sunday school.  They have sung one of the songs three years in a row now, but it is super cute so who cares!  Avery was in the front row and she did so good!  She knew all of the words and all of the actions.  Lily was in the back row, and she did great too!  Lily misses the age cutoff by less than 2 weeks, so she is one of the oldest.  Next year she will be in the big program!  I took a video of the program, but I didn't get any good pictures of them actually singing because all I had was my phone...:(  If you ever see my husband, please inform him that I NEED a new camera to capture moments like this!!!
 
Songs:
 
It's Christmas, It's Christmas
The Angels Sing
Away in a Manger
It's Good News

No comments: