Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wildlife Safari Park

This is a very late post, but I'm on vacation and trying to get all caught up! 
 
In August, I think, we took the girls to the Wildlife Safari Park.  It is near Mahoney State Park, so not too far from our house.  I took Lily when she was 2, and this was Avery's first visit.  It was Jason's idea to go, and I knew he would like it.  You spend most of the time in your vehicle driving slow and looking at all of the animals.  We did park this time and got out and went on a little walk to look for the bears and wolves.  Avery was not a fan of this, and I tease her to this day about being bad and having to go live with the wolves.  We saw one bear and no wolves, but it was just nice to be outside doing something different.  It is pretty cheap...we like cheap entertainment!














No comments: