Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Avery Grace!



Dear Avery Grace,
 
Today, my little one, we celebrate all things wonderful and special about YOU! You are 3 years old today my little Chubby Chibila!  I found out I was pregnant with you on the day of your Great Grandma Paces' funeral, and you came with a due date of October 22nd, which was Grandma Paces' birthday.  I knew at that very moment you were meant to be and that you were going to bless our lives in so many ways.  You arrived earlier than your due date which told your momma you had your own plans from day one!
 
Your smile and your laugh are infectious.  My most favorite thing about you is that you are so stubborn and determined and that if you want something, you will find a way to get it.  I hate to admit this, but I think you get this from your mommy.  You may be ornery and sassy, but you are also so very sweet.  You LOVE to cuddle and snuggle.  My favorite time with you is at bedtime when I get to rock you or lay with you all snuggled up. 
 
Are you wondering what you are up to at 3 years old little Chubby Sue?  Let mommy tell you...you don't like to eat anything but sweets, you are the pickiest eater I have EVER met, you weigh about 33 pounds, you have been potty trained (pee) for almost 2 months, you still poop in your undies most of the time (we are really working hard on this), your friends are Chloe, Ben, Lenny, Rylee, Olivia, Izzy, Gabby, Sam, Anthony, Paxton, Mia, Lily and all of her friends, you take a 2-3 hour nap daily, you are easy to put to bed and you wake up happy, you are my early riser (you never fuss in the mornings), you wear size 4T clothes, size 9 shoes, your favorite colors are pink and purple, your favorite shows are Lalaloopsy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Bubble Guppies, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, you go to daycare twice a week, church on Wednesday nights with Miss Connie, and you go to YCARE with mommy when she works out.  The one thing I think everyone knows about you is that you LOVE BUNNY!!!  Your little pink snuggly bunny goes with you everywhere!  You still suck your thumb, but you told Grandpa today that you weren't going to do that anymore...we will see!  You and your big sister, Lily, fight like crazy, but you are also little buddies.  You look up to her and she loves you so very much. 
 
Your mommy and daddy couldn't be more proud of the little girl that you are becoming.  Even when you say a naughty word and blame it on your sister, we still love you little one!  You are my amazing Avery Grace and I love you dearly!  Happy 3rd Birthday baby girl...you are going to rock being 3!
 
Love,
Mommy

No comments: