Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Zoo with the Girls

I took the girls to the Zoo a few weeks back.  Lily had been with preschool, but I wanted to take Avery and since it was a nice day...we went!  There is a dinosaur exhibit at the Zoo until October, and if you plan on going to the Zoo I'd hit up the dinosaurs!  They are cool!  Lily loved them and Avery was scared to death.  I had to keep telling her they weren't real, but she wasn't buying it.  Poor kid. 
We packed a picnic lunch and ate by the bears.  We spent 3.5 hours there and it was nice to be outside and enjoy the day!  It is nice to have a zoo pass with little kids.  We definitely get our moneys worth!  It is hard to see the whole zoo in one trip, so it is nice to be able to go whenever and break it up without having to pay for it each time.  I hadn't been down that way in a long time, and it is sad to see Rosenblatt GONE!  It is now Zoo parking. :(














No comments: