Sunday, October 16, 2011

Avery's First Birthday Party




Last night we celebrated Avery's first birthday at Vala's Pumpkin Patch.  We couldn't have asked for a more perfect night.  It was perfect bonfire weather!  We rented a bonfire site and we roasted hot dogs and smores.  October is my favorite month out of the year, and I'm so happy that I had a baby born in that month!  It will always give us an excuse to go to the Pumpkin Patch (who am I kidding, we always went before we even had kids)!  I am thankful to all of our family who was able to make the trip to Omaha to help us celebrate our little girl's special day.  She was sound asleep in her stroller before we even left the patch, which is proof that she had a good time!  Watch for Avery on channel six news Monday morning at 0835.  She should be on during the First Birthday section ( hopefully I didn't get it submitted too late!).  Tomorrow is Avery's actual birthday.  I remember everything about that day.  She is such a blessing to our family and I can't wait to spend HER day with her tomorrow!



















No comments: