Lily has said some pretty funny things lately, and I need to get them in here so they are documented for her someday to go back and read. I never know what to expect from her anymore when she opens her mouth!
Lily: Mommy...why Little Bill brown? (Little Bill is a cartoon on Nick Jr. with an African American little boy)
Me: People are all different colors Lily
Lily: Oh, yup
Me: Lily, pretty soon Avery will go to school with you
Lily: No, Aveweeee need Mommy milk boobies
Me: Yes, I'll send bottles to school
Lily: No, send pump
*she sees me using my pump all the time, but I have no idea how she knows what it is called
This conversation happened after I put Lily in her room for her nap...
Me: Lily...put those back! (she had gotten all of her underwear out of her drawers)
Lily: NO MINE! Your room Momma! (as she pointed to my room as if telling me to go there) Dis Dilly's room.
Going to my parents house last night...
Lily: Boppa dotter
Me: What?
Lily: Boppa dotter
Me: I'm boppa's daughter?
Lily: No, boppa dotter he need a shot (Grandpa to the doctor for a shot)
~Not sure why she said this, but still funny
Me: Lily, where do we get tacos?
Lily: Tatoe Belllll!
Me: Lily, what does mommy get to drink there?
Lily: Diet Cooooke
~She can point a Taco Bell out from a mile away...not a good thing, but she is my daughter!
She always says please and thank you and now she says no thank you mommy or no thank you daddy
1 comment:
Love it. :) The milk boobies one made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment