I am breathing a sigh of relief as these past two days are over with. Lily started her new daycare yesterday and she went yesterday and today. I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am with it! There were some tears shed on both days, but she quickly calmed down and had great days! I was a little worried this morning because she was crying so hard she could hardly breathe when I dropped her off. I called about an hour later to check on her and they said that she calmed down right away and had been playing ever since. She ate all of her lunch today and took a good nap. If you remember, she never ate...not once...at her other daycare. This is a HUGE improvement! She plays with the other kids, holds the little 8 week old baby, and seems to really enjoy it. When I picked her up today she sat down on the step next to me and said, "hi mom," and then she got right back up and started playing. I was so happy to see her adjusting so well so soon, but also kind of sad because I don't think that she wanted to leave with her mommy!
1 comment:
What a relief! Glad she is liking it!
Post a Comment