Lily had her 2 year pictures taken a few weeks ago by an old highschool friend of mine. We haven't seen each other since highschool, but we have been following each other's blogs about our daughters. Anne has a daughter who is just about 3 weeks younger than Lily. Anne (Wang as I knew her :)) Peterson Photography does amazing work and I thank her so much for taking time out of a busy Husker Saturday to take Lily's pictures. I don't know how she does it, but she managed to chase Lily around that morning and she got some really GREAT shots of her! Check out her blog...there is a sneak peek of Lily's pics on it! THANKS ANNE!






1 comment:
I am so glad to hear that you were happy with Lily's pictures! I had fun running around with you girls that morning! (Not going to lie though, my legs were SORE for a few days afterwards...I'm so out of shape!)
A Happy Happy Happy (late) 2nd birthday to Miss Lily!
Post a Comment