I have been wanting to take Lily to Toy Story 3 ever since it came out, but Jason and I have been a little bit leary on how she would behave. Wednesday evening after I got home from some meetings I said what the heck! Let's go! Maddie babysat Lily ALL DAY...a first for a babysitter...and she did great! I got home around 4:10pm and the movie started at 4:30 so Maddie, Lily and I hurried up and packed into the car and headed to the movies! We got there just as the previews were ending and the movie was starting...couldn't have timed it better. Lily brought her baby and her blankie in with her and she sat in a booster seat that the theater provide. She sat in between Maddie and myself and she did awesome! I was so proud of her. She sat there with her baby and a large bucket of popcorn in her lap and just watched the movie. She sat still for a good hour and then she wanted to get up. We were the only people in the last two rows of the theater and the theater really had very little people in it anyways at that time so I was fine letting her walk across the back row where we were sitting. She still paid attention and watched the movie, but I guess she just wanted to walk around a bit. This was her first movie and I still wouldn't take her to a packed theater or at a busy time, but I am very, very proud of her!
1 comment:
That's awesome! Good for Lily! (And you!)
Post a Comment