Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Week 3D Ultrasound Pics


Baby Kneifl with hand in front of face.

Last Thursday we got to see Baby Kneifl in 3D.  It was pretty neat, but Jason didn't get to see much of the baby because Lily was "mis"behaving and he had to walk out with her.  When one of the face shots was up on the screen I said, "Call me crazy, but that looks like Lily!"  My gut feeling is that the baby is still a boy and from what I hear that is the majority feeling too.  I don't know why I feel that way other than the fact that this pregnancy has been completely different from mine with Lily.  I didn't have morning sickness with this one...I had it horrible with Lily.  I think I am carrying this one lower...I carried Lily way up high.  I don't necessarily have cravings but I eat different things...okay, I might crave ice cream with this one!  I am overall more comfortable this time around...maybe that is because I am already all stretched out from Lily?!  I have my 32 week visit next Thursday and then I am on the every 2 week schedule until 36 weeks and then weekly...this one is flying by!

ANY GUESSES ON WHAT THIS BABY WILL BE?
Does this baby look EXACTLY like Lily or what?!
Lily at 8 weeks old.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I LOVE these...how cool! I can't believe the comparison pictures! The new baby really does look like Lily!

Alecia said...

I am guessing boy as well! And I definitely see the family resemblance on the ultrasound so you are in for another cutie for sure! Can't believe you're 31 weeks already!