Lily got a new Potty Chair for Christmas, and I thought "What the heck...let's give it a try!" I know she is too young yet to really start trying, but we have the chair out so why not?! She has seen me go to the bathroom a million times and she even sits on a little basket in the bathroom while I go (sorry if this is too much info). I set her potty chair up in the second bathroom upstairs since that is where she takes her baths too. Last week I held her up on the real toilet and she threw an absolute fit...I think she thought I was going to let go and let her fall in or something. Anyway, she sat right down on her little chair and stayed on it for a while, but there were no results. Oh well...we tried! I just wanted to give it a try and start getting her used to the idea that someday she will have to potty on the potty chair and not in her pants.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Potty Chair Trial
Lily got a new Potty Chair for Christmas, and I thought "What the heck...let's give it a try!" I know she is too young yet to really start trying, but we have the chair out so why not?! She has seen me go to the bathroom a million times and she even sits on a little basket in the bathroom while I go (sorry if this is too much info). I set her potty chair up in the second bathroom upstairs since that is where she takes her baths too. Last week I held her up on the real toilet and she threw an absolute fit...I think she thought I was going to let go and let her fall in or something. Anyway, she sat right down on her little chair and stayed on it for a while, but there were no results. Oh well...we tried! I just wanted to give it a try and start getting her used to the idea that someday she will have to potty on the potty chair and not in her pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment