Lily and Ma
Lily and Uncle Justin
Lily and Pa Mike
Lily watching the Dancing Snowmen
Lily and Great Grandpa Ray
Lily laughing with Madison
Lily with her Great Grandma's
Lily with cousins Madison and Jahrran
Putting the star on the tree with Daddy
Lily with Aunt Kylie and MommyThis week Lily celebrated her first Thanksgiving and she also helped decorate her first Christmas tree. On Wednesday night Lily's cousin Madison spent the night. She helped us decorate the Christmas tree, and we drank hot chocolate, made brownies, and watched Fred Claus. Madison is my niece and she loves to spend time with Lily. Madison played with Lily and she fed Lily her bedtime bottle, and the two even fell asleep together in the chair...super cute! When I was little, I always remember my dad lifting one of us kids up to place the star on the top of the Christmas tree. This year Jason lifted Lily up as he placed our star on the top of our tree...I got a picture and I hope this becomes a tradition in our family. It was always exciting when we were little. On Thursday, Lily went with me over to my parents house to celebrate Thanksgiving. She got to visit with both of her great grandmas, her great Aunt, and her 1st, 2nd and 3rd cousins. Thanksgiving wasn't the same this year because Jason had to work, but we were lucky that he was able to stop over on his lunch break. Lily was so excited to see her Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment