Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lily Loves her Bathtime!



I think little Miss Lily might be a swimmer when she grows up! She absolutely LOVES getting a bath! She just lays in her little tub so contently and sometimes even smiles up at us. I think part of it is because Jason and I leave the water running while we give her a bath and she gets so calm when she hears running water. Jason and I have learned to be very careful getting her out of her little tub...she likes to PEE on us when we pick her up! It is so funny when she does it so we don't care. The above pictures are of Lily in her princess robe that one of Jason's friends gave to her. She is definitely my little princess...did I say princess??? I meant my little BALL PLAYER! We usually bathe Lily every other day or every third day so her skin doesn't get too dried out, but I think she has us figured out...I think Lily knows that if she has an EXPLOSIVE poopy diaper mommy will put her in the tub...she likes to do this to mommy when daddy is at work.

No comments: