Jason celebrated his 34th birthday on February 9th. He took the girls to church while mom competed in an indoor triathlon...yes I left him on his birthday...only for a few hours though. When I got home, we watched him open his presents and had some lunch at one of the new restaurants at the new Gretna outlet malls. Avery gave him a new travel coffee mug, Lily gave him a new Under Armor shirt and Under Armor socks and I gave him Nike Basketball shorts and a Nike workout shirt...we all did pretty good. The only thing he returned was the shorts, and he got some Under Armor sandals instead. It was FREEZING cold that day, and since the outlet mall is all outside we didn't stay long.
We hung out at home until dinner time, and then we took Dad to Joe's Crab Shack...we hadn't been there before. It was a fun atmosphere and the food was pretty good. The girls had a blast dancing with the waitress and playing with the different toys they give you. Avery, as usual, didn't eat a thing and she threw a fit when we left. We got home and sang to Dad and the girls helped him blow out his candles...and then we ate cake and went to bed! I made his cake, which looked like Avery made it. My mom actually asked me if Lily made it...what a smart mouth! It may have looked like a child made it, but it tasted delicious!
It's the thought that counts...right?!





















No comments:
Post a Comment