Monday, April 15, 2013

Lily's Zoo Fieldtrip

Lily took her very first field trip to Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo on Friday April 5th.  She went with her preschool class and she took her very first ride on a yellow school bus!  She was so excited and asked me everyday that week if she was going on the school bus that day.  I was informed that Lily was the only child that wouldn't have a parent going with her.  This broke my heart, but I had a conference that day and just couldn't go.  I knew she would be fine and have a good time regardless.  I am thankful that our neighbor boys were also going and their mom took a couple of pics of her.  Lily had a great time and she even sat by her little boyfriend, Connor, on the bus.
 Lily and the upside down jellyfish
Lily and our neighbor boys...Anthony and Sammy.

No comments: