Last Tuesday, Lily had her preschool Halloween party at the YMCA and later that day both Lily and Avery had their Halloween party at their daycare. It was a busy day for mom and dad getting them dressed and ready and taking them from here to there, but it was fun and well worth it!
Jason was able to take his lunch hour at the time of Lily's preschool party, so that worked out nicely. Lily's class sang their Halloween songs that they have been practicing, decorated candy bags, and then they trick or treated around the YMCA in their costumes. After making their way through the Y, the kids came back to their classroom for a little party. Lily's teachers were so kind and they let Avery take part in the party.
After the preschool party we headed home for a quick lunch and a quick nap and then I got the girls dressed again and took them over to their daycare party. This was awesome for mom because I got 2 hours of free time...yay!
I thought it was quite fitting that Avery hopped in the BOYS picture since everyone thought she was a little boy when she was out trick or treating! I should have put pink bows on the elephant's ears!
At least she made it into the GIRLS picture too!






No comments:
Post a Comment