Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kneifl Family "Christmas"

This past Saturday was the annual Kneifl Family Christmas in June.  I'm not sure if it is really called that anymore, but that is how it started several years back.  It is kind of like a family reunion...the holidays are always so busy for everyone, so this is a nice time to be able to get together and just sit back and enjoy every one's company.  Jason had family in from Minnesota, Texas, Iowa and Nebraska(that I am aware of).  I had some training classes here in Omaha on Friday and Saturday so Jason took the girls up on Friday morning.  They met Aunt Trina and family and Grandma Romaine in the Sioux City mall for lunch...Chick Fil A...yummy!  I met up with them in Newcastle at the reunion/Christmas on Saturday afternoon after my class.  The girls had a blast playing with their cousins...especially cousin Rachel!  Lily was asking all week long when she got to see Rachel.  Rachel...if you read this...we really appreciate the time you spend with our girls.  They look up to you and love you very much.  I know that with you being so much older it is sometimes hard to sit back and play with the "little kids" when you want to be off doing things your own age.  They really admire you and so do we!
 Jules and Lily
 Ready to play a game of water balloon toss

 Daddy and Avery...she bit a hole in her balloon and started drinking it :)
 Think she caught it...SHE DID...even with her eyes closed!
 Me and my baby.
 Our little Kneifl family
 I love this...little sister always wanting to tag along :)
 At the park in Newcastle

 Weeeeeeeee
 Swinging with my girls
 Me and my BIG baby :)
 Daddy and his girls
 Playing a game of bean bag toss...they did better than some of the older ones!
 Playing catch with dad
Love them!

No comments: