So...we made it home from Newcastle around 7:30 and we told the girls that they could open up their presents from each other. Well, that turned into wanting to open up more gifts and mom and dad gave in so they opened up one from us too and then Jason and I opened up our gifts to each other too. It was important to us to have our kids sleep in their own beds and wake up on Christmas morning in their own home to see what Santa left them. I always remember being so excited as a kid and always waking up super early to get downstairs to see what I got on Christmas morning. Avery really didn't care about opening up anything, but she did of course want to play with everything Lily got and vice versa. I love the looks on Lily's face in these pics...priceless.
Milk and cookies for Santa and carrots for the Reindeer.
My new coat from Jason...I was totally surprised and I totally love it! He did good and he actually listens throughout the year! I don't have a picture of him with his gift that he snooped and found over a month ago. He got a new Blue Ray player...that we can't get to work...and a new movie for his Blue Ray player that we can't get to work. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment