The purpose of this photo session was to get Avery's pics and some pics of the girls together. Lily had pics taken at 2 years so she didn't really need any. We got some "okay" pics of little Avery and no really good ones of the both of them together and a BUNCH of ADOREABLE ones of Lily...go figure. Lily was such a little sport for this. She really surprised me. She smiled, laughed and posed away...the entire time. Avery wasn't having it. Not too many smiles from her which is rare. She doesn't really even look like herself in these pics...not to me anyways. I do just love this first one of her though with her little shoes! We just went ot Portrait Innovations because our wonderful photographer is due in just a few weeks with baby girl number 2...good luck Anne! We hope to use you again for the next round of pics!
















2 comments:
Two cute little ladies! :) They both look adorable! I can't believe how much Avery has changed in the past few months!
And thank you for the well wishes...I'm READY. :)
Missy,
I am so glad you are interested in our Guatemala Trip…we are in the “just starting” phase of our journey.
Our mission trip at this point, all mission trips seem to change as planning goes on, will be a total village trip.
We plan to go to Huehuetenango, a city in Guatemala, and home to one of our own Westwood members. We
Will work at villages surrounding Huehue. (pronounced “way way”) Ha ha…everyone asked at the meeting!!!!!
Part of the group will be busy painting, building, hammering, etc…the other group will work with children in a
Backyard Bible sort of program. Playing with the kids, painting fingernails, coloring and playing with Playdough.
The last time we went to Guatemala, the kids had never seen playdough…it was amazing watching them smell and
Taste the playdough….then play and play and play!!! They loved it!!
We will have another meeting in a few weeks, we are just getting our lists down and some additional information.
I have your e-mail and will let you know about our next meeting.
Thank you again!!! I hope this instills some excitement in your heart!
Jennifer VanCleve
rdvhusker@aol.com
402-740-6369
Post a Comment