Lily has helped her Daddy put the star on the tree since she was 3 months old!
I have been wanting to get our Christmas tree up since before Thanksgiving, but Jason wouldn't let me do it until afterwards. We got it up and decorated last night. Lily was a big help with the decorating! I love this time of year and I'm so excited to celebrate it with my girls...especially Lily as she is older this year and already enjoying everything about the season. It is going to be a task keeping her away from the ornaments this year. When we turned the living room lights off Lily walked over to the tree and said "wow" and "oh cool!" So cute!
P.S.~I am asking for a bigger Christmas tree for next year! I have been wanting one (my husband is taller than our tree), but I know this one is just fine for now.
HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON to ALL!







No comments:
Post a Comment