Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lily's Big News

Lily has some news that she would like to share with everyone...Lily says, "I'm going to be a BIG SISTER!"  Yep...its true.  Jason and I are expecting our second bundle of joy sometime in October.  Our due date is set for October 22nd.  Lily came exactly on her due date so maybe this one will too?!  So far this pregnancy hasn't been as rough on me as Lily's.  I think I am more tired than with her but I also don't get as much sleep with my schedule, no daycare, and chasing a toddler around.  Overall, I have to say the nausea and vomiting is much less, still there, but much much less than with Lily.  We don't know what our children are until they enter this world, so the sex of the baby will be a surprise to us along with everyone else.  :)  I will say that we have already had one ultrasound and the baby is already very BEAUTIFUL just like his/her big sister!

4 comments:

Anne said...

OHMIGOSH, Missy!!! Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting! I'm glad you're feeling better with this one so far!

Alecia said...

Congrats Missy!!!! So glad you're feeling a little better this time!

Erika said...

Congrats Missy! Happy to hear you are feeling good too!:)

Abby said...

Congrats again! I love that you don't find out the sex of the baby! We only get a few truly wonderful surprises in life and this will be a great one. So, excited for you!