Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jason Turns Thirty!

Kisses for Daddy
I never have been real creative :)
Make a Wish!
Celebrating with his little girl
Happy Birthday Jason!

I have been teasing Jason the last few weeks saying that I am a cougar because I am older than him. Its just a big joke because I am all of 19 days older than him. I really hope he had a good day today. It is hard to tell because he has always been so laid back low key...I love him for it though! We just spent the day relaxing and hanging out at home. I got up early to go get fresh cinnamon rolls from The Farmhouse for breakfast. I made, well, attempted to make his cake last night. I only make cakes from the box and I somehow messed something up because it was pretty crumbly today when he had a piece...OOOPS. I bet he sure does miss his mom's homecookin! He really wanted to go see Avatar tonight and we would have gone but being a Tuesday night it would be impossible to find a babysitter for 3+ hours. Instead, we rented a few movies, got some popcorn and some fountain sodas and we're going to make a night of it at home with our baby girl. Happy 30th Birthday to the most amazing Daddy and husband...I love you very much!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Missy,
I have to share the easiest cake recipe EVER. You aren't going to believe it works, and neither did I until I tried it. Ready?

Cake mix and
one can of Coke

mix and bake according to directions.

I'm not kidding! Try it!
If you're making a white cake mix you can use Sprite or something like it.
:)