Starting about 2 weeks ago Lily had a runny nose. I didn't think anything of it because it is winter...and big deal...a runny nose. Well it continued and then she developped a pretty bad loose cough. She never ran a temperature so I still thought I'd wait it out. Then last Wednesday she only ate 14 ounces when she usually eats 30 ounces, and the poor eating habits continued on into Thursday. Still never ran a temperature, but I decided to bring her in the the Doctor on Friday because I couldn't stop worrying about her and I couldn't stand to hear her cough like that anymore. Turns out it is just a cold that needs to run its course....like I knew it was but I felt better that she had been seen by someone. By Friday she was already back to her normal eating habits, but she still has the cough...getting better but still there. At that appointment she weighed in at 17lbs and 13 ounces. She goes back in on the 19th of this month for her 6 month check...she needs to be at 18lbs 6 ounces to have doubled her birth weight...think she can make it??? I do! I won't be suprised if she is off the charts with her length. The poor kid is in 9 month clothes and some of those are too short on her! Daddy will have her dunking in no time...as you can see in the picture below! All continues to go well in our household. In 9 more days my baby girl will be 6 months old...where did the time go?!
Dunking with Daddy





1 comment:
She is so cute and TALL!! Glad to hear she's feeling better!
Post a Comment