Monday, December 29, 2008

Lily's 1st Christmas

Christmas with Mommy and Daddy
Look at all of my presents!

Playing in the wrapping paper.
An outfit from Daddy
Blanket from Mommy
Opening up her first present.
My play center from Santa!


My doorway jumper from Daddy


Since I had to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas night, Lily, Jason and I had a little family Christmas of our own on Tuesday night. For only being 3 1/2 months old, Lily did pretty good at opening up her own presents. We would put a corner of the paper in her hand and she would rip away at it. She really had no idea what was going on, but it was still fun for mom and dad. On Christmas Eve night Lily went with Ma and Pa Mike Paces over to her Aunt's house. She got even more presents over there. Jason joined them after he got off of work. I got home on Christmas morning, and Daddy and Lily were sound asleep. I slept for a few hours on Christmas and then woke up to spend it with my mom's side of the family. We all had a nice Christmas meal, and then we watched all of the grandkids open up their presents. It was worth the lack of sleep! On Friday, Lily got to meet her Great Aunt and Uncle and some cousins from Colorado. They were in town for the weekend and we all had a nice meal on Friday night. Saturday morning Jason and I took Lily up to the farm to celebrate Christmas with Jason's family. Lily had a good time playing with all of her cousins. She doesn't get to see them very often. Once again...she got more presents...I'm still trying to find space to put everything! Jason and I had a nice Christmas with our baby girl. She is so special and we are so thankful for her everyday.

No comments: